What are the best training Courses for Computer Architecture and Virtualization sizing ?

Hi

I got a question from a friend that I am checking for but didnt find the answer yet

What are the best training Courses for Computer Architecture and Virtualization sizing ? ( I was checking CompITA A+ for example but it is so general and short , not deep to the needed level )

the main idea is to understand the Hardware components relations to sizing related to virtualization in general for vendors like EMC ( VxRail ) and Nutanix

and to understand deeply the differences of models on Intel Processors and when to choose cores with specific Specs ( configuration , number , number of cores .... )

and is there any courses linking the intel Processors with the different Hypervisors ( AHV , HyperV and VMWARE ) or shall my friend just read the best practices for that

Thanks

Online? I'm not sure, nor would I feel confident in recommending one.

My best advice would be a college with an accredited IT course, one of the teachers would likely know which way to point your friend from there.

26 minutes ago, The Evil Overlord said:

Online? I'm not sure, nor would I feel confident in recommending one.

My best advice would be a college with an accredited IT course, one of the teachers would likely know which way to point your friend from there.

yes I think so too , thanks but i was also checking if there is any such training to make things faster too

39 minutes ago, ReMad said:

yes I think so too , thanks but i was also checking if there is any such training to make things faster too

You may still get an answer here shortly, as even though I don't know, it doesn't mean no one else doesn't. Also at the very least I would have helped generate some web traffic towards your thread, resulting in someone with the appropriate knowledge coming to help. (Y)

• Like 2