Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition is on Sale

I just thought I would let everybody know that I've noticed Halo Wars 2 "Ultimate Edition" is on sale in the Windows 10 app store (and probably Xbox Live as well, I don't have an Xbox though so I can't verify).  It includes Halo Wars 2, the season pass and a copy of the original "Halo Wars - Definitive Edition", so technically you get 2 full games plus a season pass for the $40.  I played the demo of this game a month or so ago and quite enjoyed what little I played of it.  The graphics were sharp, it ran great on my PC, audio quality was great, and the gameplay was not overwhelmingly complicated, being somebody who doesn't play a lot of RTS type games.  That being said, it has received a number of negative reviews, and when I was looking at it a month ago I decided to pick up Resident Evil 7 instead, and I'm glad I did because now Halo Wars 2 "Ultimate Edition" is on sale for cheaper than the "Standard Edition" was a month ago.

halowars2.jpg

1 hour ago, Skiver said:

You might want to check out this thread, it has all the GWG titles as well as any sales for the month;

I don't own an Xbox or have XBL Gold, but I guess it might be good to keep an eye on the "Xbox Play Anywhere" game discounts like this one that work on PC.  Thanks!

Since it has the PlayAnywhere logo it's both titles so it's actually 4 games in one ;)