Suggestions on a New Gaming Keyboard

Title says it all.  I'm doing some upgrades and would like some input from those of you more knowledgeable on this subject.  Video has more details regarding what I'm looking at, what I have, etc.

Apologies i can't view the video (currently at work, yt is blocked :().

I have a Logitech 910 Orion Spark. The keyboard itself is pretty decent, good control app etc, however Logitech's quality control has gone to the dogs. Both my mouse and keyboard have failed (keyboard 2x GKeys are down, LED lighting is failing). This is a $200 keyboard after about 2.5 years.

Not sure if this is related to your initial post/video, but just giving my experience =)

On 8/9/2017 at 4:37 AM, UseLess said:

Apologies i can't view the video (currently at work, yt is blocked :().

I have a Logitech 910 Orion Spark. The keyboard itself is pretty decent, good control app etc, however Logitech's quality control has gone to the dogs. Both my mouse and keyboard have failed (keyboard 2x GKeys are down, LED lighting is failing). This is a $200 keyboard after about 2.5 years.

Not sure if this is related to your initial post/video, but just giving my experience =)

I have the same keyboard, and so far it has been a good keyboard, I will agree that the quality has degraded some, I've got the G602 mouse and it is randomly double clicking, which is an issue caused by the spring on the button, but Logitech seems to not want to give me an RMA for it.

Bottom line, I would go with the G910 or any of the Corsair keyboards, they are supposed to be really good quality.