What do you wear to bed?

What do you sleep in?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What clothing (if any) do you wear to bed?

• Underwear (Boxers,Briefs, etc.)
    • Sleepware or Loungeware
    • Whatever you are wearing at the time.
    • Other
    • Nude
  2. 2. Do you change what you wear to bed based on the weather? (ie do you wear long johns when it is very cold?)

• Yes
    • No, I just wrap up with more blankets!

2 minutes ago, xendrome said:

Other and Nude should be two different options, as Other could mean something you didn't list and Nude is a specific answer.

Fixed it, thanks for pointing it out! :)

Years ago, basically since childhood to my late 20's, I couldn't sleep naked, I just felt somehow exposed and massively uncomfortable with an irrational (never happened) fear I would wet myself.  Don't know what changed but now I literally cannot go to bed in clothes, underwear or anything - I feel restricted and like I'm going to overheat and hate it.

2 hours ago, seveninyou said:

I live in the south, so I usually wears briefs/jockstrap because it get hot as hell in the summer even with A/C

Same with me, I'm in Florida so I am well aware of what you are saying!

i sleep in boxers when it is too hot (30c+)  -    otherwise i feel i need the tshirt also.

if it is less then 20c i wear socks too (i am very tall and feet usually get out from under the covers during sleep, and freeze)

Underwear and a T-shirt. And the T-shirt is just because my cat likes to lay on my chest so I need some protection from the claws.

• 2 months later...

Just underwear. It never gets cold enough here to really need extra blankets. It does get hot, however, and I have a floor fan sitting at the base of my bed that I use a lot.