Looking for Game Wizard Voodoo II for iMac G3 (Mezzanine slot card)

Hey yall!  There's a rare video card that fits into the iMac G3's Mezzanine slot.  I think it's called the Game Wizard, which is a Voodoo II graphics expansion.  Might anyone know how much these things go for?  Or who even would have one for sale?  I haven't seen any on ebay or elsewhere yet :(  As a hobby, I'd like to see if I can get one just to get the iMac a bit more optimized :) I can guess that the price will be a bit up there, but all the better for me to find out how much :o 

your looking for a card from 1998 mate, car boot sales, ebay is about your only hope.

Its basically a PCI 3Dfx VoodooII from 3dFx who no longer exist (your talking even pre-nvidia days), neither does Micro-conversions who originally repackaged the game wizard card.

from what i can remember on the old Glide cards, it was only used for Glide, D3D and OpenGL not for normal graphic output, it only kicked in when 3D was required, you still required a normal GPU.

http://www.xlr8yourmac.com/voodoo2/gamewizard.html

From my brief searches on Google ... people were trying to find those cards a decade ago though it launched almost 20 years ago.  Such a niche card ... I'm assuming very few were produced and the company folded about a year after.

So yea ... I do not want to say give up on this quest ... but you might want to give up (or just keep checking eBay every couple of weeks).  Alternatively, you can search ebay for "Micro Conversions"  (with the quotes) and "follow it" where you'll get a notification if someone puts up one for auction/sale.