CHL/NHL Top Prospects Game

LONDON , ONTARIO : The  Canadian Hockey League and the National Hockey League announced today that the 2004 Home Hardware CHL/NHL Top Prospects Game will be played on Wednesday, January 21, 2004 at the John Labatt Centre in London.  The Game will showcase 40 of the CHL's top players that are eligible for selection in the 2004 NHL Entry Draft that will be held in Raleigh, N.C. on June 20 and 27.  The game will be coached by Don Cherry and Bobby Orr.
Just wondering if anyone is going to be going to this game tonight. I will be there as I am a bartender at the arena. It's going to be quite an exciting game from what has been said so far. Here is a list of some previous players who have gone first overall in previous years;
The game has featured five players who were the first overall picks in the NHL Entry Draft-Chris Phillips (1996), Joe Thornton (1997), Vincent Lecavalier (1998), Rich Nash (2002) and Marc-Andre Fleury (2003).

Also proud to say that my home team, the London Knights, will have two players in the game; forwards David Bolland and Rob Schremp. Good luck guys. (Y)

Edit - the game will be broadcast live on CTV Sportsnet for anyone who wants to watch.

Edited by [NFC]Wave

Game was great. Rob Schremp from the Knights won first star of the game; he got 3 assists and a goal for 4 points on the night. Freaking awsome; showing off for the home crowd I guess.

There were about 500 scouts at the game. Got 'this close' to meeting Don Cherry and Bobby Orr as well. Would have been sweet. Great game though. Even better gettting payed to watch it. ;)