A Public Thank You to MWilson

Question

Just want to take this opportunity to openly thank MWilson for the creativity and the time that he very kindly put into designing and creating a logo for the Studio-X site. I have privately mailed him before today expressing how stunned I was with another logo he designed for another company. When it came to shifting the style of Studio-X, he really was only one person who I believed could capture what it was I wanted the logo to portray.

This latest work only goes to reaffirm my admiration of his quite rare ability to be able to make a seemingly quite simple graphic portray exactly the message wanted by the one taking ownership of the logo.

Huge thanks, M. You really came through and it was well worth the wait.

8 answers to this question

Is this contributing something? Can't you see the PM button? Is anyone but you and MWilson actually bothered?

What on earth was that about?

Christ, this place never ceases to amaze me.

Thanks for the compliments SniperX! As for mark03's comments; I wouldn't worry about it too much. Some people just don't appreciate an act of kindness. :) Don't get too upset mark03, I'm sure this thread won't be a bother for too long.

Logo looks nice, but I think the text right above the orange line should be made a little more readable.

Page definately looks better now that it's been rearranged etc.

It is nice to compliment someone's work or help, but please use the PM button thats what its for....

Although it looks better then your previous logo I'd like to offer some constructive critisisim by saying that "where digital art roams free" cannot be read the the colors seem to be a little off from the colors of the site. Other then that nice job...

mwilson has acknowledged SniperX's compliment.

So, before this goes any further ....

Thread Closed

Radish?