Outdated Certificate for Neowin

1 hour ago, DaveLegg said:

Off to drag someone out the back and shoot them...

Wow, are you really killing off your people when they make a mistake ? Is that legal ? I didn't know... Wow ! Have you killed many of them ? What do you do with the bodies ?

Sorry I got way too excited about this

1 hour ago, Brys said:

Wow, are you really killing off your people when they make a mistake ? Is that legal ? I didn't know... Wow ! Have you killed many of them ? What do you do with the bodies ?

Sorry I got way too excited about this

If I told you, I'd have to take you out back too...

It was a combination of issues, including me not waking up Dave, Marcel and I not having server access because we are both out of the country visiting the US (work related) and me renewing it a week ago and assuming that was enough  (I am not a server admin).

Well this time I have renewed for three years instead of one, lets see what happens in 2020 :s 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DaveLegg said:

Sorry about that guys, noone woke me up! All sorted now. I was told this was being done weeks ago.

Off to drag someone out the back and shoot them...

lol It doesn't make life fun when people don't do their job. :) Oh well, at least Neowin is accessible again. That was annoying as I check this site at least 7 times a day. What can I say, I am addicted to Neowin! lol

12 hours ago, LimeMaster said:

I bet you haven't updated your version in years considering you seem to hate it. :p

Doesn't it auto update.... whoops :laugh: