Bill Gates

There are reports going around on our local message forums that Bill Gates will become a major investor in the English Premier League Football team Portsmouth.

I hope this happens because Portsmouth is my team :)

It's good to see that Portsmouth will get some good players when Gates invests in them. They played pretty good this season I have to say. I love Sherringham. :)

It's good to see that Portsmouth will get some good players when Gates invests in them. They played pretty good this season I have to say. I love Sherringham:):)

Its good to see our small club is being shown worldwide now we are in the Premier League

I took a pic of Sherringham (on my camera phone) at the first home game of the season. He's a top bloke

post-91-1074870644.jpg

buy henry if arsenal falls for any bid...

that man is single handedly carrying arsenal on his shoulders...

they are crap without him...

btw was this sherringham chap in man utd? or am i mistaking him for someone else? :wacko:

perhaps if someone lure henry ;)

but surprisingly he has been quiet loyal to the team... i dont believe madrid would not have approached him with an offer till now...

• 4 weeks later...
perhaps if someone lure henry ;)

but surprisingly he has been quiet loyal to the team... i dont believe madrid would not have approached him with an offer till now...

:o

i love barcelona and arsenal

hahaha...maybe paul was talking to little billy recently about how his seahawks just missed the playoffs. so little billy thought, wow, owning a pro football team sounds like fun! I'm going to buy one. Ohh look! Pro football team in Portland...I bet I can play my team against Paul's team!!!

Except poor little Billy probably got the U.S. use of the word football confused with the rest of the world's use of the world football.

Not that I am a Chelsea supporter but Bill isn?t rich enough, Roman Abramovitch is sticking 100's of millions into the club and I cant see Bill doing the same. BTW Arsenal for the title this seaso:):)