Question about Excel!

Question

Hi! I have a query regarding MS Excel. I have the 2016 version. 

So I have this really large data with four columns. Name, cell number, gender and email. What I want to do is filter out any cell number that was used more than once from my data. I don't just want to remove duplicates, I just want to consider cell numbers that were only used once in the entire sheet. There are some cell numbers being used multiple times that I don't want to consider. 

Can anyone please tell me  how I can do that?

7 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, FMH said:

Thanks! That didn't do exactly what I was looking for! But I found a free extension for Excel called KuTools that does what I was looking for! Thanks for the help though! 

You should really check out all the features of KuTools, it's really great, it saved me more than once :)

3 hours ago, TDT said:

You should really check out all the features of KuTools, it's really great, it saved me more than once :)

Yea! It's much easier to filter and select on KuTools without knowing fancy formulas

10 hours ago, FMH said:

Thanks! That didn't do exactly what I was looking for! But I found a free extension for Excel called KuTools that does what I was looking for! Thanks for the help though! 

It is not free but only 30 day trial with full features as per website.