Windows 10 Pro and 'Xbox' app confusion

So they got Windows 10 (Pro) at work today. Well, one computer had it, but we never heard anything from the lady who runs that computer. The other three computers in our small office got Windows 10 last week, and I come into work, and my boss knows I didn't do it, but she's asking me why there is an Xbox app on the work computer. Everyone knows I'm the gamer (I have the Vault Boy, the Skyrim logo, and a chocobo on my car) so even though Windows 10 was there before I was that day, the Xbox app seemed to point to me. They weren't accusing me of putting it there, but they were curious.

I had to explain that Xbox is basically Microsoft's gaming brand and it's not just limited to Xbox game consoles, and that app covers any gaming, between Xbox consoles and PC gaming, it's like a hub for gaming. Though it is weird that a work place running Windows 10 Pro would have it installed by default. There may be a way to remove it, but that's outside our purview. It's up to IT to do that, if they can, if they even want to. I told my boss, just don't open it, just forget it's there. It's not on the taskbar, it doesn't have a tile on the Start menu (it did and I removed it), and its Start menu entry is way at the bottom. Plus, I told her, you can open it and it really won't do anything until someone signs into a Windows account. Until then you'll just get a boring landing page. I assume, anyway.

So, any confusion where you work with Windows 10 and the Xbox app?

Thought about posting this in the main Windows forum, but that one's explicitly labeled for support.