Miami Dolphins coach resigns after video appears to show him snorting cocaine

The Las Vegas model who first posted video appearing to show a Miami Dolphins coach snorting cocaine said she posted the footage to protest the treatment of controversial former quarterback Colin Kaepernick -- and warned more tapes could be on the way.

Kijuana Nige posted on Sunday the since-deleted Facebook video, which appeared to show Dolphins offensive line coach Chris Foerster -- who resigned Monday -- snorting several lines of a white, powdery substance.

"The white people mad at me like I forced blow down this mans nose and like I recorded it on tha low," Nige wrote, using the word 'blow,' a slang term that typically refers to cocaine. "No those are his habits and he recorded himself and sent it to me professing his love. So quick to make excuses for him but will roast a minority player over an athem, dog fights, weed, domestic issues etc. But y'all keep saying ALL LIVES MATTER STFU‼️"

More....

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/10/09/dolphins-aware-video-ol-coach-snorting-white-powder.html

Some people end up screwing themselves.

3 minutes ago, techbeck said:

So quick to make excuses for him but will roast a minority player over an athem, dog fights, weed, domestic issues etc.

This broad sounds like a complete idiot. There is a huge difference between being caught with/using recreational drugs and participating in dog fighting or physically/mentally abusing someone.