[OFFICIAL] Gaming Setups Thread (PC & Console)

are them coolermaster keyboards any good at all for everyday use?, i like the styling

Do you like laptop keyboards? There exactly the same, it took a bit getting used to but now I prefer this style of keyboard & I type faster now. :)

Is that a hanzo sword :omg: :omg: Im jealous if it is!!!!

if by hanzo you mean a katana, then yes. but it's not a replica from kill bill just a katana. :happy:

Nice, ill post pics of mine as soon as my computer comes in. :)

btw, how much was the laptop keyboard? I want one of those as I have been using a laptop for some years and it would take some time to get used to a normal keyboard :)

and how much was the MX510? I have a 310 right now, but might upgrade.

Ok here is my setup. Please note I havnt gotten my upgrades yet so my computer looks kind of old....

Ok this one is just of my main computer setup...

518989102_0244.JPG

This one is of my mac..my xbox is there and I have a newspaper..also in the top right I have some bawls.

856965102_0245.JPG

This one is of my xbox up close...sorry I forgot to turn the light on.

119412102_0246.JPG

This one is just of my tv.

761922102_0247.JPG

And finally this one is of my whole setup.

578994102_0248.JPG

Well thats my setup untill the upgrades. When I get them I'll post my setup again and you will see a much more..well...interesting setup :happy:

my Game room just got even 1337er with a homebuilt Arcade machine. pictures coming soon.

Hows that pad working for you Labtec? I heard that they're like an improved version of the Func....:):) Nice mouse aswell.

No difference from a func imo, just bigger. My old func was wearing out so I just got xray.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my "Gaming Station" as of July 22nd, 2004. I'm planning to clean it all up before August, though. So I'll re-take pics of the cleaner one once it becomes available! haha'

First up, we have a blurry overview of the area.

DCP_2855.jpg

Here is see an alternative prespective of the overview shot, in a more clear, non-blurry image.

DCP_2856.jpg

Next off is a Semi-close up of the Xbox and my two GTA-III PS2 Games. At 10$ for another one, I couldn't go wrong at the time. :p

DCP_2857.jpg

Next up is my good ol First Generation PS2, Dusty - yes. Playing? - yes. Almost everyday since December 2001'

DCP_2858.jpg

The Black Gamecube, oh, how nice it is.

DCP_2859.jpg

A close up of the XBox, and don't laugh at "The Grinch" That and "Gameday 2001" (you can see it empty on the right) are one of the first games I recieved with my PS2 From my parents :)

DCP_2860.jpg

Here's some N64 Games, cables, stuff like that on the top shelf.

DCP_2861.jpg

Here's my SNES at the top, same games, VHS Tapes, my DVD Player, and my Rogers Digital Cable Box :)

DCP_2862.jpg

Finally, here is a pic of some more N64 Games, and you can actually see the N64 Console itself!!!

DCP_2863.jpg

Thats it for now :D

Don't worry, I know it doenst seem like I do, but I will ususally pack all my disks up at the end of the day. They hardly have ANY scratches what so ever, and all my systems works good, too. No problems.

Don't worry, I know it doenst seem like I do, but I will ususally pack all my disks up at the end of the day. They hardly have ANY scratches what so ever, and all my systems works good, too. No problems.

So you're saying you play all those games everyday?

Yeah, pretty much. Theres only about 7-10 games out of there sleves in the pics. Plus I had 2 friends over today swappin thru systesm & games. The N64 ones I cant say I do play, but there not on the floor at least? :s - I need a way of keeping things inline, a bigger enterainment setup could be, but that jus be to big as I dun have space in the corner. I'll prob. be packing some stuff up in boxes soon. Then storing them in the closet.

Everything still works flawlessy, -- Hell, the Golden GBC I take so much care of it the screen has NEVER been touched with human skin nor have ONE sctrach, I swiffer it to get the dust off the body of itself. I had it for about 2 and a half / 3 years, and play it every 5 days or so for those years. :) Except for the past few months, as I got myself a GBA (The Original flat ones)

In Japan right now, so my game systems are all at home except the GBA, new SP and this gateway POS laptop (getting a reformat and reinstall when I get home and back up my digital pics)

post-16-1090588111.jpg

• 2 weeks later...