200mph police chase in Texas - Dodge Hellcat

lol a lot of that commentary did sound like a commercial for Dodge

Some of the comments were equally hilarious, (apart from all the racist crap) one guy.... they can cruise at 150 mph- and that is dangerous - meanwhile in Germany

12 hours ago, tsupersonic said:

Don't think he hit 200 mph. Still fast though at speeds of 100+

Exactly how I explained it to a teammate @ work.  He drives a CTS-V so we are always talking about cars.  I told him, "I dont know about 200, but there were times when it was hauling ass.

12 hours ago, Draconian Guppy said:

"Dodge thanks you for the free ad."  lol comments

At first, I thought it might be some kind of clever guerilla marketing, so I watched some of it before posting.  Seemed legit, so I threw it up.

41 minutes ago, The Evil Overlord said:

lol a lot of that commentary did sound like a commercial for Dodge

Some of the comments were equally hilarious, (apart from all the racist crap) one guy.... they can cruise at 150 mph- and that is dangerous - meanwhile in Germany

racist crap ?  I guess I need to watch the last half.. NOW IM INTERESTED !

1 minute ago, T3X4S said:

Exactly how I explained it to a teammate @ work.  He drives a CTS-V so we are always talking about cars.  I told him, "I dont know about 200, but there were times when it was hauling ass.

At first, I thought it might be some kind of clever guerilla marketing, so I watched some of it before posting.  Seemed legit, so I threw it up.

racist crap ?  I guess I need to watch the last half.. NOW IM INTERESTED !

in the comments below the video

Someone said it was almost like "Vanishing Point".  It was just missing Kowalski, the blind DJ guiding him, a naker biker chic and the bulldozers at the end.  Other than that it was just like Vanishing Point.

• 4 months later...
On 2017-10-30 at 12:00 PM, tsupersonic said:

Don't think he hit 200 mph. Still fast though at speeds of 100+

A Hellcat could hit 200MPH, I don't doubt that... but everything would have to be right, temperature, traction, fuel blend, enough space to get to that speed and at 200MPH it would be the end of the range for that Hellcat... probably 1-5mph over that would be as far as I could ever see one going on lets say an air strip.