[NHL] NY Rangers Trade Carter for Jagr?

damn, carter is a big time player too. i think he scored a goal and an assist in their loss to the flyers yesterday. i'd probably prefer him over jagr.

well the rangers and caps need something going for them, though i dont think jagr is going to be the key, they need kovalev and nedved scoring first, maybe shipping one of those two would be a better choice.

Hilarious! Not to knock Anson Carter, because I think he is great and really wish my Ducks would have signed him. But he is nowhere near as talented as Jagr. This is a salary dump, plain and simple. Unless Jagr can get Mario to play in NY, he wont do crap though. That is why he won his scoring titles and everything else, Lemiuex was that good. One other note, fucl< New York and its crappy fans. They got Jim Fossel, Don Chaney and Glen Sather fired, comparable to Boston Celtic, and Cleveland Browns fans in stupidity. Fossil got them to a superbowl and playoffs so many times, he is not Bill Parcels. What a bunch of classless, typical New Yorkers.

Nowhere near as talented as Jagr, no, but he plays better.

thats exactly what i was saying :)

hopefully it's one of those cases where they are both good players, they just need a change of scenery/pace.

Jagr is an egotistical jackass and is the cancer of hockey. The Rangers need less stars and more workers like Carter. This deal will kill all hopes of the Rangers making the playoffs. On a side note here's hoping my Leafs trade Antropov and Berg for Gonchar. That would be awesome. :D