Who will win the Super Bowl? Look here:)

I saw a video clip on my Official US Playstation Magazine demo disk its called: Game Before The Game.

Here is what is says on the site:

Who will win The Game Before the Game this year? The Patriots or the Panthers?

Catch the 9th Annual Game Before the Game at your local Wal-Mart when two NFL superstars go head-to-head on 989 Sports' NFL GameDay 2004. Will it predict another Super Bowl Champion as it has the past eight years? Find out on Saturday, January 31st, 2004 at 3:00 PM at a Wal-Mart near you.

The annual Game Before the Game is a head-to-head competition on NFL GameDay played out on a PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system between a player from each Super Bowl team. Eight years in a row, the winner of the Game Before the Game has also gone on to win the Super Bowl!

Very interesting the winner that won the Gameday game on the ps2 has won the Super Bowl :)

What do you all think? :blink:

Catch the 9th Annual Game Before the Game at your local Wal-Mart when two NFL superstars go head-to-head on 989 Sports' NFL GameDay 2004. Will it predict another Super Bowl Champion as it has the past eight years? Find out on Saturday, January 31st, 2004 at 3:00 PM at a Wal-Mart near you.

I thought the two stars go head to head? :huh: