Do the ladies read their mail?

I am not such a hero so if I have found something nice and want to know something I use the mail header, I assume that it is on and off. 
I know you can call me but that does not seem so easy to me. Is it not possible that you can see that the lady in question has read your question? Now that's the question if she has read it and she does not answer you can do with it what you want but if she does not read it you might still be able to call. 
Incidentally, I always ask neat questions not vulgar or annoying things because then I can imagine that they do not feel like it.

53 minutes ago, jasani said:

I am not such a hero so if I have found something nice and want to know something I use the mail header, I assume that it is on and off. 
I know you can call me but that does not seem so easy to me. Is it not possible that you can see that the lady in question has read your question? Now that's the question if she has read it and she does not answer you can do with it what you want but if she does not read it you might still be able to call. 
Incidentally, I always ask neat questions not vulgar or annoying things because then I can imagine that they do not feel like it.

Are you asking if it is possible to know if someone has read an e-mail you sent to them? The only way I am really aware of, is if you specifically ask for a "Read Receipt" when sending the email. However, know this does notify the recipient that you have requested a read receipt and they can opt-out from this.

I assume they are asking if girls in general actually read mail from their significant others,  or simply skim through it and don't get all the details.  For both men and women, if there's a quarrel, it's easy for anyone to skip over important details, so I guess yes, some people just skim over the mail instead of reading all of it.

On a side note, the original post might make some killer lyrics to a song!

1 minute ago, Izlude said:

I assume they are asking if girls in general actually read mail from their significant others,  or simply skim through it and don't get all the details.  For both men and women, if there's a quarrel, it's easy for anyone to skip over important details, so I guess yes, some people just skim over the mail instead of reading all of it.

On a side note, the original post might make some killer lyrics to a song!

I don't think he is talking about significant others but strangers like maybe on a dating site? The part about "always ask neat questions not vulgar or annoying things because then I can imagine that they do not feel like it" sticks out to me.