Making Love Is Better than Getting Goals

David Beckham: Making Love Is Better than Getting Goals!

honest guy!

Last updated at 17:04 Jan.24, from http://sports.sina.com.cn

(Translated by JB)

db_inset_011.jpg

Beckham was asked by reporter from a fashion magazine, he replied racily without embarrassment, even though the question sounded shame-making.

Reporter:"Making love and getting goals, which one is more attractive for you?"

Beckham:"I've been often asked if getting goals is more exciting than making love. For me, the answer is obvious." He seemed sophisticated, "of course, making love is better. But it wouldn't affect my playing football. I have to admit that I cannot leave Victoria."

What a nice guy! He is honest, isn't he?

http://sports.sina.com.cn/g/2004-01-24/1704746018.shtml U334P6T12D746018F1286DT20040124170500.jpg

"I'd rather hit than have sex."

Reggie Jackson

from a man who probably had sex with more women than David Beckham could even think of. Especially now. And they probably all had straight teeth too.

Anyway, Reggie's quote is better.

why you always postin foreign links jb. maybe you can give us the url after its come thru babel :p

and the best thing is that most of those chinese news pieces are translated from English Reuters pieces... :D

and the best thing is that most of those chinese news pieces are translated from English Reuters pieces... :D

You'd better show us the original article of Reuters, or I still have to lead you guys come through the Chinese news babel in this thread. ;)

Btw, am I the only one who thinks Victoria isn't that hot?

nope. i mean, sure shes definately better than average but nothing to get excited over imho :D