New Laptop

12 minutes ago, CrashGordon said:

Ha, I see your rats nest and raise you  dQxEH3Jm.jpg

Mine used to look worse than that...

2 hours ago, Mindovermaster said:

Mine used to look worse than that...

Oh beautiful wires.

I look at both those pictures and think "where's the beef?" :)  There are almost no wires in both those pictures. I'm tempted to take some photos of my setup, but I'm afraid it would cause heart attack or brain hemorrhages. Floors, work surfaces and walls, imagine what a Navy Submarine would look like if they didn't have those nice color coded wire pipes everywhere...

For me, it comes down to what exactly the human eyeball does when looking at wires. I see wonderful energy, dataflow, connectivity, technology, the lifeforce of our civilization everywhere. Flow here, flow there, flow everywhere, give me more wires, pump up the volume!

1 minute ago, DevTech said:

Oh beautiful wires.

I look at both those pictures and think "where's the beef?" :)  There are almost no wires in both those pictures. I'm tempted to take some photos of my setup, but I'm afraid it would cause heart attack or brain hemorrhages. Floors, work surfaces and walls, imagine what a Navy Submarine would look like if they didn't have those nice color coded wire pipes everywhere...

For me, it comes down to what exactly the human eyeball does when looking at wires. I see wonderful energy, dataflow, connectivity, technology, the lifeforce of our civilization everywhere. Flow here, flow there, flow everywhere, give me more wires, pump up the volume!

You mean seizures? :laugh:

On the subject of the next questionable idea that could end up sparking a good idea or maybe just sparks another bad idea that leads on to spark a good idea somewhere in the domino chain of ideas...

So how about going with a British Computer?

I provided a variety of samples showing True British Computing Style because the Sun Never Set On The British Empire!

Note: all data and power cables must be enclosed in British Navy Quality Brass Tubing to conform to Empire Procurement Specification #1815-1852 per the Babbage-Lovelace Difference Engine Aesthetics Act of British Parliament, 1888.

3 minutes ago, DevTech said:

On the subject of the next questionable idea that could end up sparking a good idea or maybe just sparks another bad idea that leads on to spark a good idea somewhere in the domino chain of ideas...

So how about going with a British Computer?

I provided a variety of samples showing True British Computing Style because the Sun Never Set On The British Empire!

Note: all data and power cables must be enclosed in British Navy Quality Brass Tubing to conform to Empire Procurement Specification #1815-1852 per the Babbage-Lovelace Difference Engine Aesthetics Act of British Parliament, 1888.

those are actually really cool looking