How do I edit a div class that has multiple classes attached to it?

Question

I am trying to remove some padding on the left and right and can't figure out the custom code. See attachment, I can only remove it via the inspect code on Google chrome feature, but can't figure out the css to remove it.

Please help, thanks.

Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 11.07.53 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 11.07.28 AM.png

7 answers to this question

Found options in theme options for avada. I made the change however it still didnt work... domain is zenajewellersintl.com Thanks.

Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 1.59.00 PM.png

Tried to edit it with my own css...no success...

Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 2.10.34 PM.png

I cant locate the external file to add this change....:/

Please help

4 hours ago, CrossCheck said:

sorry to point this out but jewellers (should be jewelers) is misspelled in the domain name. oof!!!! not quite as bad as this http://www.wwwhensoncraft.com My kids teacher didn't know you didnt have to add the www in a domain name

My client is from the uk and spells it like that. Spelling is correct. I was thrown off too believe me and double checked.

Still need help with the css issue. Any css wizards? Thomas where are you my friend.

Screenshot_2018-01-27-16-22-11.png

11 hours ago, Seetheworldsecond said:

My client is from the uk and spells it like that. Spelling is correct. I was thrown off too believe me and double checked.

Still need help with the css issue. Any css wizards? Thomas where are you my friend.

Screenshot_2018-01-27-16-22-11.png

British spelling is the only correct spelling :shifty:

Just checked your site to see the issue but it seems the site has some bigger issues now...

I'm always available on Skype ^^