My Headphones are making static , plzz help fast

So last night i switched off my computer and when i turned it on in the morning my headphones had a lot of static, i tried them in my brothers pc and they worked perfectly, i noticed a few things, i can hear fine if i turn my defualt device to USB PnP sound device, bt with that i cant hear the position of people in my games, i need realtek , i also noticed when that when i select my headphones as Front speaker out in realtek hd audio manager i can hear faint sound but mostly static, ive even tried my bros headphones, they do the same thing except with much less static, its worth noting that i have windows 10 64-bit vs 1709, i5 2400 3.1ghz, MSI H61M-P31/w8 mother board. Plz help me with suggestions as to what i should do next.

First thing I would check is the Realtek driver, I know that it is updated very frequently. Second thing to check is anything around the PC that might be causing the inference (fans, other electronic devices, etc.) You also did not mention if these are wireless (bletooth) or wired, if they are wired it is a possibility that the cable is going bad.

48 minutes ago, jnelsoninjax said:

First thing I would check is the Realtek driver, I know that it is updated very frequently. Second thing to check is anything around the PC that might be causing the inference (fans, other electronic devices, etc.) You also did not mention if these are wireless (bletooth) or wired, if they are wired it is a possibility that the cable is going bad.

All my drivers are up to date, so that cant be, umm, the headphones are wired , but i dnt think it is the wires because it works perfectly with my brothers pc, and note that when i change my default device to USB pnp( stilll the same device) it works fine but i do have to turn the volume down a bit cause of the static

4 hours ago, Cameron12 said:

All my drivers are up to date, so that cant be, umm, the headphones are wired , but i dnt think it is the wires because it works perfectly with my brothers pc, and note that when i change my default device to USB pnp( stilll the same device) it works fine but i do have to turn the volume down a bit cause of the static

uninstall and reinstall the Realtek driver

2 hours ago, Cameron12 said:

Already tried man

k :)

check the usb headers on the motherboard, make sure the plugs are fully in. 

Im assuming youve tried all the usb ports, the static could be caused by a bad earth on the cable that connects the ports to the motherboard (if its using the internal headers). One of the pin outs is GND

looking at the specs of the motherboard @MSI, it states 2 internal headers for USB 2.0 these usually are used to plug in usb ports built into cases etc, and 6 on the backplane. 

https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/H61M-P31W8/Specification

Does it do it on both, as in the USB port sin the backplane, and any that are plugged into the front headers?

1 hour ago, Mando said:

k :)

check the usb headers on the motherboard, make sure the plugs are fully in. 

Im assuming youve tried all the usb ports, the static could be caused by a bad earth on the cable that connects the ports to the motherboard (if its using the internal headers). One of the pin outs is GND

looking at the specs of the motherboard @MSI, it states 2 internal headers for USB 2.0 these usually are used to plug in usb ports built into cases etc, and 6 on the backplane. 

https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/H61M-P31W8/Specification

Does it do it on both, as in the USB port sin the backplane, and any that are plugged into the front headers?

The usb headers are in place , when i change it to the front ports, the default device changes to Realtek Hd Audio 2nd output, the noise buzzing is still there but is a tiny bit softer and when i test the sound i hear the lwft in both ears as well as the ruggt in both ears.

I had the problem with a recent forced update. I tracked it down to the "microphone array"

I am not clear as to its function, but when I disabled it, I had clear sound again and, fwiw, was still able to use my mic .

In case:

Right click the speaker in the notification area

.Select Playback devices and then the "recording" tab

Click the "Microphone array and, at the bottom, properties.

Down at the bottom again, select  "Don't use this device"

• Like 2