Updater software

Question

7 answers to this question

There's a few programs. But I wouldnt trust them. Some of them can download / install the wrong drivers

If you want drivers go to the manufacturer's site

Depends what the software is, some programs have a check for update option in the menu

57 minutes ago, Bruinator said:

Is there software that notifies you when there are updates to your s/w and drivers? If yes, what is it called?

thx

Drivers...I know Dell and HP have a program that you can schedule to check and update drivers.  Betting many other computer OEMs have something similar.  Also, individual computer components often have their own update software. 

58 minutes ago, Bruinator said:

Is there software that notifies you when there are updates to your s/w and drivers? If yes, what is it called?

thx

For software, Patch my PC, for drivers Snappy driver installer never had any problem with SDI downloading wrong drivers, I've been using it for sometime.

17 minutes ago, jnelsoninjax said:

For software, Patch my PC, for drivers Snappy driver installer never had any problem with SDI downloading wrong drivers, I've been using it for sometime.

Updates : Nite Nite  And for Drivers I've used Snail Driver... but Might go look at Snappy Driver :) as Snail driver was good but there New Version is a Little Iffy.