• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Soft Mens Dress shirts - Need recommendations

fusi0n    1,752

I need some new clothes with the weather changing. I finally found some dress pants that I don't hate. I've hated dress pants since I've started wearing them 15 years ago. My problem now, dress shirts. I have probably 50+ dress shirts and I hate them all. I have to dress very professionally at work, but I want to be extremely comfortable.  I'm not overweight, but I'm not skinny either. Also, I have very broad shoulders. So, I either buy something that is comfortable on the shoulders but ends up looking baggy. I know I'm not the only one with this issue and wanted to see some ideas from the guys of Neowin. I also really like soft shirts. 

Any ideas? 

Draconian Guppy    13,035
On 17/2/2018 at 1:34 PM, fusi0n said:

I need some new clothes with the weather changing. I finally found some dress pants that I don't hate. I've hated dress pants since I've started wearing them 15 years ago. My problem now, dress shirts. I have probably 50+ dress shirts and I hate them all. I have to dress very professionally at work, but I want to be extremely comfortable.  I'm not overweight, but I'm not skinny either. Also, I have very broad shoulders. So, I either buy something that is comfortable on the shoulders but ends up looking baggy. I know I'm not the only one with this issue and wanted to see some ideas from the guys of Neowin. I also really like soft shirts. 

Any ideas? 

:huh: your masculinity called in, said get rid of 49 shirts, real mean only need 1 shirt, wait, chuck norris doesn't need shorts.... J/k

Just buy comfortable fabrics like cotton and have them tailored so they don't look baggy?

PsYcHoKiLLa    2,098

Tada!

Hessian-Potato-Sack-Th01_225_800xauto.jpg

• Like 1

sc302    1,527

Get measured.  Understand, the bigger the neck size, the larger the shirt will be.