I may have just created one of the most inappropriately named mixed drinks.

My Girlfriend first posted a drink on Facebook called "Dirty ######'s (rhymes with door) Bathwater"

"Dirty ###### (rhymes with door) Bathwater"

1 Part Smirnoff Vodka

1 Part Apple Pucker

Filled with Lemonade

Over Ice

Then someone commented how their favorite drink is "Wet ######" (rhymes with Wussy)

"Wet ######'" (rhymes with Wussy)

1 Oz Pineapple Juice 

1 OZ Cranberry Juice

1 OZ Malibu

1 OZ Peach Schnapps

1 OZ Vodka

1 OZ Gin

Which got me thinking, why don't  you mix both together and create a 

"Dirty ######'s (rhymes with door) Wet ######" (rhymes with Wussy)

So tonight at the bar they created it, and in their first attempt it tasted pretty "Pineappley", though your mileage my vary. 

28407735_10156064331572768_1415830046_o.jpg

I'm neither fancy nor proud. Any juice + some rum + some vodka, will drink.

I don't get drunk often (I usually only drink socially), but when I do it is usually just vodka in juice, or sometimes beer. I don't know how some people spend so much on alcohol (but then, I probably use my "savings" on computer stuff)

3 minutes ago, Zagadka said:

I'm neither fancy nor proud. Any juice + some rum + some vodka, will drink.

I don't get drunk often (I usually only drink socially), but when I do it is usually just vodka in juice, or sometimes beer. I don't know how some people spend so much on alcohol (but then, I probably use my "savings" on computer stuff)

Turns out this one was free. When I entered the bar, they were having problems syncing a Karaoke station to her Windows 10 laptop (Basically it was just a bluetooth speaker) She would get her songs off "Youtube". So I helped her get that working, so the "Owner of the bar" made this for free after telling her my idea ;)

I'd be lying if everyone didn't have a good laugh over my name of the drink. At one point I accidentally dropped the empty shot glass on my lap and said "I just had a dirty ###### wet ###### on my lap" LOL