windows 10 says no firewall or antivirus has been detecting

windows 10 says  no firewall  or antivirus has been detecting but thare running fine I have Kaspersky  its running and says everthink is safe  it starts every time I start windows up  it says no firewall or antivirus has been detecting??? comes up on      the right side  in a message saying no firewall or antivirus has been detecting???

Hello,

It sounds like the Kaspersky anti-malware program didn't register itself correctly with Windows.

Download latest version of Kaspersky, uninstall currently-installed version, reboot and install the newly-downloaded version of Kaspersky.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

,one thing am I safe online with it being like that?  now the message has gone I no longer get it coming up does that mean I am safe maybe thare was a update fix that repaired it ? I never installed again how can I what will happen to product key ? does it stay in the system ,but am I safe?

Edited by lethalman

it works now anyway thank god like I said maybe thare was a update fix that repaired it ? becues I no longer get it it now says its ok and no action needing