Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II

Hi all,

I enjoyed BD I but got bored with it towards the end. I decided to give DA II a shot and so far I'm enjoying it. What bewilders me is the lack of a strategy guide, especially with a game like this that has undoubtedly a lot of secrets. Anyone else playing it?

Mike

Yep playing it here on XBox ... Why use a guide though?, that just takes all the fun out of finding the secrets etc yourself, thus defeating the object of playing it :)

However that aside, BG:DA II is very very good, although I never had the first BG:DA (PS2) for more than a day due to selling it (Got a good deal, bought it for a tenner and sold it for ?20:)))

BG:DA2 is only for xBox no?

Nope its available on PS2 also, unsure on GameCube ... Nope not available on GameCube.

well, if your still wanting strategy guides and secrets i would check GameFaqs. It's my favorite place to get information on video games. :D

i would suggest playing throught the game first, that way there are no real spoilers.

just finished BG:DA2 on Normal difficulty with a friend, total playing time was 9h 16m. Now for Extreme Mode :woot: :woot: :woot: :ninja: :woot:

Having a bit of difficulty atm ...

<SPOILER>

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

\/

In the mansion after fighting the dragon, keep getting hit by debris and burnt by the flames, but Im determined to do it :) However great game so far :)

just finished BG:DA2 on Normal difficulty with a friend, total playing time was 9h 16m. Now for Extreme Mode :woot: :woot: :woot: :ninja: :woot:

Really? I've been playing 7h45m and I'm on chapter II. I guess I'll be finishing it soon.

Mike

Just over 9 hours?! Ouch, they're slipping... BG2 had around a hundred hours of gameplay in it, more if you went out of your way to finish every single quest...

Just over 9 hours?! Ouch, they're slipping... BG2 had around a hundred hours of gameplay in it, more if you went out of your way to finish every single quest...

Well, you do realize, this is a console game, that really doesn't have much relation to PC BG2... hence the length difference. And PC BG2 was one of the greatest games ever :yes: