Sea Of Thieves

The base experience is quite fun for many though, so there is an argument to be made on that part.  The releasing it for less, say $20 would mean you'll end up paying for something down the line.  At the price it is now we should get a good number of updates before they decide to have you pay for something or work on a sequel.

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

If Microsoft had the cheek to sell DLC for a game which has barely any content to begin with, they'd be shooting themselves in the foot and hammering the final nail in the game's coffin.

This game is on a track of free lifetime upgrades regardless to make up for such a shocking base experience. Not because it's goodwill or trying to do DLC "right".

Shocking huh? I dunno maybe I am just super basic.. but I find the game a tonne of fun even a month later.

7 hours ago, firey said:

Shocking huh? I dunno maybe I am just super basic.. but I find the game a tonne of fun even a month later.

Don't worry about him. He bought a Nintendo Switch. Most would argue that lacks content too. :p

1 minute ago, LimeMaster said:

Don't worry about him. He bought a Nintendo Switch. Most would argue that lacks content too. :p

Yuck