warcraft 3 emails

i havnt got email from them :(

This is crap. every beta thing i sign up for and i dont get picked

i'v like tryed beta testing on like 200 forms and still dont get picked. and like 2 of them im in but by the time i get the game and install it.. i get freaken problems running the game and tells me its not supported on my comp. or i do not have a accelerated 3d card which i do ahve one..

this time i have tnt2, all those good hardwares and im ready to beta test anything and still im not picked!! ldjkfsdhjlfh

anways, if u guys get the game from mail, and u install it and doesnt require a key check on server.. pm me for the game caus im dying to play it!!

the ony two betas, that i got picked for were

age of empires 2 from microsoft

motor city online from ea.

note: the only problem with the motor city was that i could never get it to work, the game was very slow, there were some problems with the way the game was designed so ti was impossible to play on pentium 4 chip, when it was in the beta stages. i was getting about 10 fps and menus were horrible, when i moved my mouse there was about 10 seconds delay before the mouse moved.

p.s. does any one know if that problem got finally fixed in motor city.

:):lick::D;):p:cool::ditsy::rambo::evil::knocked:

Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 19:03:26 -0800

Subject: Welcome to the III: Reign of Chaos Battle.net Beta Program

Congratulations!  You've been selected to participate in the Warcraft? III: Reign of Chaos Battle.net? Beta Program.