Is it possible to have 2 ISP to 1 switch that splits into 2 routers?

I have 2 different ISP's in this company and the setup, cablings are all fixed into the wall/trunking.

As current situation, I have 1 connection 192.168.1.x for ISP 1, 192.168.2.x for ISP 2, all setup and running.

So the current setup map is ISP 1 > Switch > router

For second connection, ISP 2 > router

PC's from 192.168.2.x would like to share a printer over 192.168.1.x

Is it possible for ISP 2 to connect the same switch and back to it's own router?

ISP 2 > Switch (shared with ISP 1) > router

Will there be any conflict or issues?

I would recommend changing your setup to the following:

ISP 1 - > Router 1 -> Switch 1

ISP 2 -> Router 2 -> Switch 1

ISP 1 should be hitting a public IP on Router 1 from the internet, and private ip ranges should be setup for client  and server machines.

ISP 2 should be hitting a public IP on Router 2 from the internet, and private ip ranges should be setup for client and server machines.

This also allows you to insure you have a firewall setup between the internet and your local network, along with any network monitoring/capturing tools that may be required for legal and compliance reasons for all of your ingress/egress traffic.

Example 

(ISP 1 - 123.123.123.100) serving you via DHCP or Static IP to your router from the internet

(ISP 2 - 123.123.123.200) serving you via DHCP or Static IP to your router from the internet

Router 1 public ip 123.123.123.101 from your ISP accessible from the internet

Router 2 public ip 123.123.123.201 from your ISP accessible from the internet

Router 1 private ip 192.168.0.1/24 for serving internal computers

Router 2 private ip 192.168.1.1/24 for serving internal computers

Switch 1 private network ip 192.168.0.2/24

Switch 2 private network ip 192.168.1.2/24

You can then create DHCP range assignments for the following

Switch 1 DHCP range 192.168.0.20 - 192.168.0.254

Switch 2 DHCP range 192.168.1.20 - 192.168.1.254

You can then setup a print server that is dual homed to both networks

So both networks can share the printer and other network services.  If you are running Linux or Windows server one of them can serve as the DHCP server for the computers.

If you want to add more seperation, you can move printers, servers and network infrastructure into separate VLANs

and have clients in a separate VLAN if you want to separate out network traffic.

Change the subnet/CIDR ranges to match your network needs.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ITOps said:

I would recommend changing your setup to the following:

ISP 1 - > Router 1 -> Switch 1

ISP 2 -> Router 2 -> Switch 1

ISP 1 should be hitting a public IP on Router 1 from the internet, and private ip ranges should be setup for client  and server machines.

ISP 2 should be hitting a public IP on Router 2 from the internet, and private ip ranges should be setup for client and server machines.

This also allows you to insure you have a firewall setup between the internet and your local network, along with any network monitoring/capturing tools that may be required for legal and compliance reasons for all of your ingress/egress traffic.

Example 

(ISP 1 - 123.123.123.100) serving you via DHCP or Static IP to your router from the internet

(ISP 2 - 123.123.123.200) serving you via DHCP or Static IP to your router from the internet

Router 1 public ip 123.123.123.101 from your ISP accessible from the internet

Router 2 public ip 123.123.123.201 from your ISP accessible from the internet

Router 1 private ip 192.168.0.1/24 for serving internal computers

Router 2 private ip 192.168.1.1/24 for serving internal computers

Switch 1 private network ip 192.168.0.2/24

Switch 2 private network ip 192.168.1.2/24

You can then create DHCP range assignments for the following

Switch 1 DHCP range 192.168.0.20 - 192.168.0.254

Switch 2 DHCP range 192.168.1.20 - 192.168.1.254

You can then setup a print server that is dual homed to both networks

So both networks can share the printer and other network services.  If you are running Linux or Windows server one of them can serve as the DHCP server for the computers.

If you want to add more seperation, you can move printers, servers and network infrastructure into separate VLANs

and have clients in a separate VLAN if you want to separate out network traffic.

Change the subnet/CIDR ranges to match your network needs.

Thanks for the explaination

But I don't think I can actually shift any of the cablings as everything has already been fixed previously.

Modem is all the way at the other end of the point of office, running over switches and linked to other devices and switches as well

And for what I know for now is ISP 2 > router > pc > printer > shared to LAN

I don't even know what I'm doing anymore x_x

Interesting setup, everything should technically be centralized (all inbound internet connections in one place to a server room, networking room, etc.) that has controlled access.  Since the switch is shared with both ISPs you could technically add inter-vlan routing to allow them to talk if the switch has the capability to allow inter VLAN communication or route the two internal subnets to allow them to speak to each other.

Yes any Cisco routers with HSRP supported, job done. 

no singe point of failure with a pair of routers and pair of ISPS/backbone to server room.

What are your current routers your using... Something just provided by the ISP?  Are these actual business class connections or just home connections you brought into the office?

I would highly suggest you get a router that can handle multiple wan connections.. Also what are you using for your lan side network - how many devices are we talking.  I assume just dumb switches and no vlans or routing on your internal network.

Very much sounds like some ma and pa shop with very little IT skills on site..  No offense...   You can do some amazing things with very little budget to be honest.. While mando's suggest of cisco and hsrp is how its quite often done when their are large budget at play.  It can also be done on very min shoestring budgets of the ma and pop locations.

Pfsense is very reasonable and way easier to manage with more features than the unifi routing stuff..  There are many ways to skin this cat with low budget requirements to provide for failover, load sharing, etc.

1 hour ago, BudMan said:

While mando's suggest of cisco and hsrp is how its quite often done when their are large budget at play.  

guilty as charged :) if a job is worth doing n all that. 

If you want to lower the specs slightly, https://www.broadbandbuyer.com/store/broadband-routers/dual-wan-routers/

While I agree completely the right tool for the right job.  Many a small shop can just not justify such an IT budget for say real enterprise cisco gear.. Some of their small business stuff is more budget friendly - but then having the correct skill sets to design, setup, manage are not always in their budgets either ;)

A simple budget friendly dual wan router might be in the RV small business line

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/routers/small-business-rv-series-routers/models-comparison.html

I love helping these sorts of shops get going.. But more info is a must to provide the best info..   What sort of budget is there to work with?  How many users, what are the connection speeds?  What is the current switching infrastructure - what is in place for wifi? etc..

A zero budget way to get use of both connections could be as simple as combine the 2 local networks to the same 192.168.x and connect the 2 routers lan ports.  Then just manually point devices to the specific gateway you want/need them to use..  Or do this with dhcp reservations, etc.  This doesn't really allow for automatic failover or dynamic load sharing.  But it could be as simple as client renew their dhcp lease to get them to push to different gateway if primary goes down, etc. etc.  There are many ways to skin the cat - understanding the breed of said cat is key to understanding the best way to skin it.