No Main page link from forums any longer?

I used to be able to click the Neowin logo in the top left corner when i was in the Forums and this did the desired affect and took me back to the Main Front page of the site, however recently this has been taking me to the Forums main page.

This is an annoying issue for me as when i am on a Mobile Phone i now have to click the Hamburger menu, click Main and then click Main again just to get back to Neowins front page, surely there should be an easier option for someone on a Mobile Phone?

Just tried this on desktop and mobile and clicking the Neowin logo takes me back to the home page....

Nope still takes me to the Forum Main Page and not Neowin.net and i have tried on on 3 different browsers on a Samsung S7, Opera, Samsung and Chrome, so i am confused now that you guys say it is working.

Please see the attached, i think we used to be able to click Neowin in the red box and this took us to Neowin.net and for me it takes me to Neowin.net/forum

Screenshot_20180411-110554.thumb.png.e846b5cfda869a03794577791673f62f.png

Where's the address bar? 

Can you try Chrome in incognito mode?

Also in Chrome, if you tap and hold the Neowin icon, it should show you the URL, cam we see this. 

Where's the logo? My phone's Chrome shows me the Neowin logo. And what's with the white space?

Things look very different compared to my view...

That seems really strange. I don't see any of the issues that you're seeing. It would be good to see some more screenshots when you can. 

Another screen shot in Google Chrome android after clearing cookies and logging in again, get the same view in incognito, as you can see no logo just the neowin text that takes me to where the screen shot is.

Am I seeing different to everyone else?

Is it an account issue as it happens on multiple browsers and devices?

Screenshot_20180411-132125.png

4 minutes ago, SnoopZ said:

What happens when you click on neowin top left?

Huh interesting....takes me back to forum!

It may have something to do with the theme. Just checking. 

And now I can't seem to switch back to the dark theme. Looks to be a bug. 

Hoping that someone else will test to confirm :p

At least I am not the only one seeing this, I hope it can get linked to neowin.net again as it is a pain in ass as it stands now on mobile.

SNAG-0005.png

This happened because when we upgraded the forums a week or two ago, a new IPB Default theme got added to the Themes settings and it was set to show for everyone, and is even called "Default" I have disabled it and reset your theme to the 'Default' one chosen by Neowin, you can select Orion Modern if you prefer the blue one.

TL;DR: fixed.

4 hours ago, Steven P. said:

SNAG-0005.png

This happened because when we upgraded the forums a week or two ago, a new IPB Default theme got added to the Themes settings and it was set to show for everyone, and is even called "Default" I have disabled it and reset your theme to the 'Default' one chosen by Neowin, you can select Orion Modern if you prefer the blue one.

TL;DR: fixed.

1 hour ago, SnoopZ said:

Are there plans to add a blue theme back  like the blue on main page as I prefer it?

You can select the blue one. :)

1 hour ago, Steven P. said:

You can select the blue one. :)

I cant see that option, I have 2, Orion Pro and Darkside, pro is a very dark based theme and not the normal blue one. I am on desktop using the top right drop down menu.

7 minutes ago, ZeroHour said:

I cant see that option, I have 2, Orion Pro and Darkside, pro is a very dark based theme and not the normal blue one. I am on desktop using the top right drop down menu.

Fiiiiixed :):D 

1 hour ago, Steven P. said:

Fiiiiixed :):D 

Nice! I see it now, you may want to change the default back as well if its supposed to be blue to match the frontpage, I just dont know which is the correct default, I presumed it was supposed to be blue.