Where should I sell my Xbox One and games?

I want to sell my Xbox One and a few games but I'm not sure where to do so. I sold my N64 and my copies of Mario Kart 64 and Donkey Kong 64 to a shop I live near and got so little that I was pretty much robbed. I don't want to make that mistake again. So where should I sell my stuff at? And if the popular answer is ebay then I'll need some info on how to do that since I've never used the website before. Also give me some suggestions on how much this all might be worth please.

Here is a list of my stuff I plan to sell:

Xbox One (works great and comes with all the wires and 2 controllers)

Animal Crossing: Wild World, Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs, Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4, Spider-man: Web of Shadows, Batman: Arkham Origins, Fable: Anniversary, Fable II, Fable III, Far Cry 3, The Sims 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Call of Duty: Black Ops III, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, LA Noire, Batman: Return to Arkham, Batman: Arkham Knight, Watch Dogs 2, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

• 2 weeks later...

My piece of advice for you would be to sell it online. For example, on eBay or Amazon. You could ask a slightly higher price, and I'm sure you will find a buyer.