Logitech G910 Orion Spark, very strange issue with RGB lighting

Fresh install of Win10 X64 1809, I have the Logitech G910 Orion Spark, and I downloaded the latest software from Logitech and I have set the lighting profile up and as soon as I close the software the keyboard lights turn off, but if I have a video or audio running the lighting pulses in sync with it. I have uninstalled the software 3 times and reinstalled it with the same results. I have tried different USB ports and it has not made any difference. I have tried to Google this problem but it is not very forthcoming with info, also the keyboard has the latest firmware installed.

Sounds like you are having so many problems here. It sounds like Win10 1809 is your culprit, not any of your hardware or Logitech software...

You try downgrading to a lower Win10 version?

13 minutes ago, Mindovermaster said:

Sounds like you are having so many problems here. It sounds like Win10 1809 is your culprit, not any of your hardware or Logitech software...

You try downgrading to a lower Win10 version?

I have not, but I feel you are right about it. How do I go back to the previous version?

15 minutes ago, jnelsoninjax said:

I have not, but I feel you are right about it. How do I go back to the previous version?

That I do not know. Sorry. It just felt like all your issues are pointed towards that new Win10 version...

22 minutes ago, Mindovermaster said:

That I do not know. Sorry. It just felt like all your issues are pointed towards that new Win10 version...

I figured out how, and now suddenly the keyboard works!

8 minutes ago, jnelsoninjax said:

Well, there you go! :)

1 minute ago, Mindovermaster said:

Well, there you go! :)

Yup, another example of MS messing things up!

10 hours ago, jnelsoninjax said:

Would you mind sharing how you did it? Is there a rollback function in Windows for that?

1 hour ago, Odom said:

Would you mind sharing how you did it? Is there a rollback function in Windows for that?

Settings -update & security - recovery - Go back to a previous version of Windows 10

2 hours ago, Odom said:

There's several tuts out there. Google is your friend.

so it was an issue with windows build 1804? if so I'd shoot a bug report to Logitech, it might be something they can fix in an update and aren't aware of yet.

10 hours ago, Brandon H said:

so it was an issue with windows build 1804? if so I'd shoot a bug report to Logitech, it might be something they can fix in an update and aren't aware of yet.

Apparently. I do plan on reporting the bug to them.