[Official] Share HD Wallpapers Thread

Nathaniel Smith_329019

Mine took a screen shot from Quake 4 about 6 years ago but still use it sometimes.

18765851.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Skulltrail

Nothing special, just a picture taken by me...

Taking pictures while flying? Tsk tsk. :p Great pic. :)

Here's mine

wallpaper-1371655.jpg

Wyn6

I forget who the artist is on this. I need to search for it again and edit this post.

post-436308-0-50409500-1344025292_thumb.

Charisma

What? Not linking back to my deviantART page where people can download the original? :p

Hey, thanks for that! Wasn't sure where I had found it anymore :) I will edit my original post.

koolguy

This is my current wallpaper.

1szDZ.jpg

chrisj1968

I don't like the direction my nation is going so I took the picture and added the text myself as a testament to what is going on.

2739acc2.jpg

• Like 1
kazuyette

I made my own from the Skyfall trailer. It's cool :rolleyes:

I capped the frame with MPC-HC and tweaked the image a bit in Photoshop.

post-7103-0-57827700-1344791441_thumb.jp

• 3 weeks later...
CyclingGuyNOLA

I love Windows 8 but I was randomly going through some sites and came across the I'm a PC and Windows 7 was my idea ad and thought, so many people are complaining about Windows 8 I should make this wallpaper, lol.

post-332976-0-84607700-1346135759_thumb.

• Like 3
Marcel T

Has been my wallpaper for a good few years now. Woodcut Braids by Mica, via Desktoptopia (now defunct).

jT9E7mN3fr1lx.jpg

+NJ Louch

don't like the direction my nation is going so I took the picture and added the text myself as a testament to what is going on.

I don't understand your wallpaper. Sure I understand the sentiment behind it, but... You are making a quasi-political statement (my own opinion on what your saying is not coming into play here). Who are you making it to? Yourself. So you are simply reinforcing your own belief? What's the point in that? If you disagree with the way your country is going, how does this help? Surely it would make more sense to tell others?

• 4 weeks later...
zhangm

I have two different dual screen setups, so all my images need to be 3360 x 1200 to accommodate both.

post-17075-0-04144800-1348903460_thumb.p

remixedcat

I have mine on slideshow showing all my abstract works that can be downloaded at the following location:

click here to initiate abstract awesomeness

and here's an exclusive for neowin attached to this post

//enjoy//

RMXCAT-CosmicPasta-222.png - Size: 4MB

post-361542-0-75144500-1348904914_thumb.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
Zumiiiiii

My current desktop and login screen wallpaper.

post-92113-0-15363600-1351958771.jpg

post-92113-0-50878400-1351958880.jpg

+Ryster

Mine:

You seriously just posted the default Windows 7 wallpaper into a thread for showing off your wallpaper? /facepalm

Anyway, here's mine... goes nicely with the red theme of Windows 8 and red aero borders, etc...

post-64792-0-79893600-1351960039.jpg

• Like 3
  • Brandon H changed the title to [Official] Share HD Wallpapers Thread
  • Brandon H pinned this topic