World of Warcraft and Zgores Addon

Hello,
I recently upgraded my membership and have a question about running Zygor. Once I load wow what command do I use in the text area to run it?

15 minutes ago, devnulllore said:

Hello,
I recently upgraded my membership and have a question about running Zygor. Once I load wow what command do I use in the text area to run it?

Maybe ask the people who are responsible for the addon?

It should be in the documentation or on their site, but my question is why pay for an addon? It seems like such a waste of money; there are dozens upon dozens of completely free ones, and wow is ridiculously simple to level up in now anyway.

24 minutes ago, Rigby said:

It should be in the documentation or on their site, but my question is why pay for an addon? It seems like such a waste of money; there are dozens upon dozens of completely free ones, and wow is ridiculously simple to level up in now anyway.

I didn't it's a free trial

32 minutes ago, devnulllore said:

I didn't it's a free trial

Oh I see, I thought you were paying because you said you upgraded your membership. Anyway there's really no need for questing addons anymore, wow literally guides you every step of the way these days. Every city has a Hero's Call board that tells you where you should be questing at your level and all the quest objectives are labeled right on the map. Just about everything Zygore does is built into the game now. There are still plenty of helpful addons but I certainly wouldn't pay to use any of them. :)