Hiring a K8s dev?

Question

We have a  section for Grafix Exchange to hire graphics designers, but is there a section for code?  I want to port my docker install to kubernetes deployments, but I'm having a really hard time wrapping my head around things like ingress controllers, etc.   I'd be willing to pay someone to port my current docker run commands (I currently use Salt states to deploy containers).   IS there a suitable section for this?  Alot of the people on upwork, etc are really expensive.

1 answer to this question

On 6/9/2018 at 12:19 AM, SirEvan said:

We have a  section for Grafix Exchange to hire graphics designers, but is there a section for code?  I want to port my docker install to kubernetes deployments, but I'm having a really hard time wrapping my head around things like ingress controllers, etc.   I'd be willing to pay someone to port my current docker run commands (I currently use Salt states to deploy containers).   IS there a suitable section for this?  Alot of the people on upwork, etc are really expensive.

It would be kind of cute to have a Kubernetes section somewhere since it is taking over the planet...

But it would probably belong in the Cloud forum