Can I Charge Anything with a Quick Charger?

So I have a tablet that came with a standard slower charger.

I have a 1Plus 3T that came with a quick charger.  As they're both just USB, can I charge the tablet with the quick charger or will the battery not like getting so much power?

Or is it an individual per device thing?

Cheers

I believe OnePlus uses "Dash" chargers, if that is the case, it will work fine with another device it just wont charge at faster speeds, rather the standard charging speed. the only thing I would be worried about is if this was one of the first gen chargers from OnePlus, at one point, they were using out of spec cables and you could potentially damage your phone. 

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2015/11/oneplus-admits-that-its-selling-dodgy-usb-type-c-cables-and-adapters/

On 6/23/2018 at 6:43 PM, Sir Topham Hatt said:

So I have a tablet that came with a standard slower charger.

I have a 1Plus 3T that came with a quick charger.  As they're both just USB, can I charge the tablet with the quick charger or will the battery not like getting so much power?

Or is it an individual per device thing?

Cheers

Device dictates the power draw on that.

However.  I do find oddities with some of my Samsung tablets and 2.5amp chargers, the screen does odd things.  Might be a coincidence, not sure.

2 hours ago, Circaflex said:

I believe OnePlus uses "Dash" chargers, if that is the case, it will work fine with another device it just wont charge at faster speeds, rather the standard charging speed. the only thing I would be worried about is if this was one of the first gen chargers from OnePlus, at one point, they were using out of spec cables and you could potentially damage your phone. 

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2015/11/oneplus-admits-that-its-selling-dodgy-usb-type-c-cables-and-adapters/

that was back in the day with oneplus 2