my acer aspire one hd with dual core amd processor

can you tell me if I can play video games on this pc. I only want like one game on it like gta 5 or forte night somethings like that and not load it up with games just basically one for me and the kids to play, I have streamed it through my tv with the hdmi and have never has any issues with it streaming tv and movies. can you please help me with this question...

Will probably run like ass. If you want you can Go into the device manager and find what display adapter you have. Then google it with the name of the adapter with the word benchmark after it.

You would need an adapter with a benchmark of over 1000.  I tried some games on a laptop that had a GeForce card that got a benchmark of 600, it actually played some games really good, I was surprised. But they were older games and the laptop also had an older mobile i5 (m430)

Yours might have a  ###### e-series CPU.

Never mind, I just looked your "acer aspire one hd" up, it's a netbook with an Atom CPU. ..ewww .. not going to work

It barely plays San Andreas

5 minutes ago, warwagon said:

Will probably run like ass. If you want you can Go into the device manager and find what display adapter you have. Then google it with the name of the adapter with the word benchmark after it.

You would need an adapter with a benchmark of over 1000.  I tried some games on a laptop that had a GeForce card that got a benchmark of 600, it actually played some games really good, I was surprised. But they were older games and the laptop also had an older mobile i5 (m430)

Yours might have a  ###### e-series CPU.

Never mind, I just looked your "acer aspire one hd" up, it's a netbook with an Atom CPU. ..ewww .. not going to work

Would have helped if he had stated the model.  Some of them had the Brazos APU or Athlon w/ HD 4225.  He said a dual core AMD ... 

but still a big "nope" no matter what.

3 minutes ago, Jim K said:

Would have helped if he had stated the model.  Some of them had the Brazos APU or Athlon w/ HD 4225.  He said a dual core AMD ... 

but still a big "nope" no matter what.

probably a C-60 ..which benchmarks in the 500's

1 hour ago, Els1975 said:

can you tell me if I can play video games on this pc. I only want like one game on it like gta 5 or forte night somethings like that and not load it up with games just basically one for me and the kids to play, I have streamed it through my tv with the hdmi and have never has any issues with it streaming tv and movies. can you please help me with this question...

It would be good for older games - I had great luck with Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds, Duke Nukem 3D and the like on my old netbook. But any current game will be unplayable, if it even runs.

49 minutes ago, warwagon said:

probably a C-60 ..which benchmarks in the 500's

it tells on the pc it has a duel amd core precessor

33 minutes ago, Els1975 said:

it tells on the pc it has a duel amd core precessor

Go into the system settings and tell us exactly which CPU, which Display adapter and how much ram. Regardless of the specs I still dont' think it will play, but at this point, i'm curious about the actual specs.