If you were paid $1 an hour for each hour you spend on social media, how much would you make?

How much would you get paid?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. How many hours do you spend?

• $0 (I don't use social media)
    • $1 ($365 a year!)
    • $2 to $5 ($730 to $1825 a year!)
    • $8 or more ($2920+ a year!)

Please be honest! :D

I only use Twitter, and really only use it to get a hold of Comcast, so I chose $1

I selected zero dollars although that's not entirely accurate. At a buck an hour, I'd guess I'd hit 3 or 4 dollars a year. I really do not use any social media but there is always the rare exception when you land up there for something. For me, its usually something like someone tells me they shared a link to some article or whatever in a twitter post so I need to go find it there.  Zero was as close as I could pick.  

Few bucks a year.  Only site I visit from time to time is FB to view family pics that are posted.  I have a twitter account I signed up for years go but never used it.  I do not  use G+ either, instagram...or any of those.   All I am interested in on social media is family.  I really don't care about what someone is doing in Egypt or the next time some celebrity does something stupid.  People spend want to much time on social media and it is annoying.  Case in point, going to a concert, or some other event, and instead of enjoying the show, lots record it, take selfies, and totally ignore what is going on on stage.    Lots of better things people can be doing than spending hours on social media.  And really, some people shouldnt be on it at all.