How can I use 2 ISPs in one network

HELLO SIR I MUZAMMIL PEERZADA INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER, I HAVE QUESTION ? I HAVE 2 ISPs ISP ONE HASE BEEN 50mbps Bandwidth limit and ISP 2 has bandwidth limit is 900mbps. in this case user 1 want 100mbps package i can only give it from 2 ISP ! how i can do that please help me but i don't want to change the core of user or olt or router. 

MANAGMNT.jpg

Do you want to merge those two ISP's bandwidth and provide to your customers?

For just merging there are lots of router available in the market which provide multiple WAN facility, like Cisco RV0345 or Linksys LRT224.

• DaveLegg changed the title to How can I use 2 ISPs in one network

Lets be clear about "merge" it doesn't become 1 pipe - it is possible to load share across multiple connections.  But your never going to see 1 session getting the total of the 2, its not 1+1=2 to, its just 1 and 1..

But sure you could route any specific client behind your router out a specific isp connection.  I have no idea what this mkrote thing is - never heard of it.  I would suggest you get with them about how to do what you want.

So your users are all sharing your 50mbps line now - and you have them listed that adds up to way over 50... So your oversubscribing out the yahoo.. I would be very ###### if one of your users if your saying I can have 50, but your drawing shows users adding up to 160.

• Like 1

Those should be on everyone's list of things to understand that wants to do any sort of real networking ;)

But for this sort of thing - bit advanced topics.. Simple no brainer way to do it would be to run something like pfsense vs whatever that mkrote is?  Guessing maybe its a MIKROTIK router?  Which for sure should be able to do policy routing.

https://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Policy_Base_Routing