February desktops

:)

Theme: By Me (Not Releasing)

Wallpaper: By Me (Not Releasing - 2/3 Images From DeviantART)

Icons: Mostly Default

Apps: iTunes & Avedesk (Weather + Clock)

Not to be a complete ass but isn't the theme your "not releasing" Luna? :unsure:

And for the wallpaper...I could save your desktop cut the icons, weather, and taskbar out (fill it in with paint) and photoshop it to a larger background and fill it in with the same background color. :yes:

But back to my original point...isn't that Luna and if not what did you do to modify it? :huh:

Not to be a complete ass but isn't the theme your "not releasing" Luna? :unsure:

And for the wallpaper...I could save your desktop cut the icons, weather, and taskbar out (fill it in with paint) and photoshop it to a larger background and fill it in with the same background color. :yes:

But back to my original point...isn't that Luna and if not what did you do to modify it? :huh:

Methinks it was a joke. :whistle: :ninja:

First desk for February, work in progress... :rofl:

VS: Windows Classic + 3DCC scheme

Icons: Mix of GANT 1 and GANT 2

Wall: I don't remeber, but this is not the original (recolored) :blush:

Hacked explorer.exe, stobject.dll and some more! :shifty:

D-Color running

screen01_preview.jpg

1280 X 1024

Methinks it was a joke. :whistle: :ninja:

Actually, look closely. It's a modified version of Luna (squared off as opposed to rounded).

And for the wallpaper...I could save your desktop cut the icons, weather, and taskbar out (fill it in with paint) and photoshop it to a larger background and fill it in with the same background color.  :yes: 

But back to my original point...isn't that Luna and if not what did you do to modify it?  :huh:

its his own version of luna which i think looks pretty nice and i would like to have it but he won't release it! :angry: :cry: can you give a good reason? every time you post your desktop i get jealous! :blush:

laziness, heh + i only have blue color, and some fonts i use are ripped from longhorn 4051, so... yah. and well u could do that if u wanted the wall, cept the bigs would be smaller, cause i degreased the image size, so you wouldn't get the big wall/pics, or you could just stretch them and make it look like chit.

IoriQ-

Possible to acquire that wall? I see where the print screen came from, but my PS skills are not equal to the task of cleaning it up to look the way it does in your wall. :(

its his own version of luna which i think looks pretty nice and i would like to have it but he won't release it! :angry: :cry: can you give a good reason? every time you post your desktop i get jealous! :blush:

i think that is why he does it :whistle:

laziness, heh + i only have blue color, and some fonts i use are ripped from longhorn 4051, so... yah.  and well u could do that if u wanted the wall, cept the bigs would be smaller, cause i degreased the image size, so you wouldn't get the big wall/pics, or you could just stretch them and make it look like chit.

:D ohhh...well ok...I guess you have your reasons! The wall is good and I do notice the small change on the taskbar. :D

Edited by cyclingplatypus

Nothing exciting, just wanted to share and feel cool :ninja:

Visual Style: Reluna

Icons: Default XP (I officially got sick and tired of lookin at GANT everyday)

Wallpaper: Elisha Cuthbert (from the thread a ways back)

Apps: Samurize, my own skin

post-7-1075954490.jpg