February desktops

it's a valid statement - there's no reason to remove his post just because he visits a "rival" website. *insert cheesy rolleyes smiley here*

as for the people with questions/requests, here's a .zip that contains the two files you'll need - one's a modded .dll to remove the "address" text, and the other is the .3dc file.

clicky

Oh, is that why he said that? I didn't even think about that. I thought it was a size issue (sorry 56k-ers). I can't edit my post or I would get off my lazy bum and make a thumbnail view of it if that's the issue. but it's on page 4, and nobody will probably see it after today unless they have way too much time on their hands.

If you really were going to delete my screenshot because it had iex on it I'd think there was something wrong.

i didn't change a whole lot... i used a reg hack to rename my recycle bin, i renamed "my documents", "my computer", and "incomplete", and centered the icons. i think it looks a little nicer now.

febdesktopsm.png

it took me the second half of January to get it all done but here it is, my first desktop.

wall:mine

Theme:Reluna

Icons:Gant

progs:

objectdock

rainlender

next month im doing a full mac theme.

post-7-1075611036.jpg

thanks, i asked matahan if i could use it (its his icon) and he never replied so i didnt want to post it and him get mad at me. ill ask him again. once i clean it up a little more ill try to make an olive.

Who remembers this one? :D

Not the best of themes, but very original for it's time.

* resized from 1280x1024 and compressed to under 100k *

I do remember that theme....for some reason every time I used it, I'd have a seizure.

Here's February, my last Windows wallpaper as my Powerbook will be here next week! :)

whoa where did you get that wallpaper from? any links? thanks!