End of wire question

3 minutes ago, SnoopZ said:

TYVM Snoopz

PS... does it matter what the female spade connector doesnt look the same as the one that was on before? Or can io use anyone that fits on the male spade connector?

When i used to use spade connectors in my job years ago i used the ones with a plastic sleeve on, but from your picture it looks like a spade connector of the correct size is needed and i would use 1 with a sleeve on covering the whole connector but the connector below would also be suitable, you just need to figure out the correct size. What did the female connector look like before?

1256341486_nosleeve.thumb.jpg.4cff016372ae5624e4c6bdb20998b27f.jpg

Edited by SnoopZ

1 hour ago, SnoopZ said:

When i used to use spade connectors in my job years ago i used the ones with a plastic sleeve on, but from your picture it looks like a spade connector of the correct size is needed and i would use 1 with a sleeve on covering the whole connector but the connector below would also be suitable, you just need to figure out the correct size. What did the female connector look like before?

1256341486_nosleeve.thumb.jpg.4cff016372ae5624e4c6bdb20998b27f.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/btlvTcc

thx

edit

Just snip the wire and put the new spade on there making sure it fits properly, but i am not an electrician so takecare what you're doing and seek help from someone qualified if you don't think you're 100%. :)