computer problem please help

One  day   i  checked   my  pc to do  something   but  i  realized   my   keyboard   has  no power  and   even   the  mouse also  the  monitor    is  back  out.  but  may cpu     has  it s  power  i  heard   even  the  fans are  spinning.

so   first  thing   i   do      is  basic trouble  shooting   like  might the  ram  card  loosen    or  the  graphic  card  i  tried  also  to  remove  all  the  power  cables   attached  in  the  mother board   the  after    bring  back  again and  putting  on the  pc   but  nothing  happens.     i try  also  testing  may  ramcards  and   vcards  to my other   units even  ssd  , they  are  all  working  good.  i  think    the  problem  is  in    the  mother  board  so  i    buy  a  mother    board  the  same  model.

and  then  i  replaced  to  it.  after  putting   all  power  cables  on   it.  and  turning    on the  pc.    the  board  and  mouse   has  it s power  already  but still no  display  on  the  monitor.    i  dont   know     what   do.

any  suggestion  please?

Did you try resetting the firmware (BIOS/UEFI)?

Sometimes the settings can get corrupted (though it happens very rarely).

Is BIOS giving any beeps? Do you actually have a speaker? Or a diagnostic card can tell you a lot too, but lot of ppl dont know/use that.

Something is wonky with your BIOS or PSU. Have another PSU to test this?