Uploading To Google Drive Without Deleting Older Files

Here's is the problem:

I have a game on my PC from Steam (Slime Rancher) which automatically uploads my progress whenever I stop playing. But the game also has save files on the PC and if I play this game on a different PC under the same account if I return to the main PC and play Steam asked if I wanna sync the games progress from the cloud or from the local files. Normally I sync from the cloud, what most people likely do and it makes sense why. But there is an issue with this particular game. First, there are multiple people who play this game in my house, 2 of my kids and me. We each have our own profile in the game, some of us have 2 profiles. The issue comes in when 2 of us wanna play at the same time. Steam does not allow for one Steam account to run on 2 PCs at the same time while playing the same game regardless of what profile is used. So, only one person can play at a time. The solution was to get a second copy of the game. I have 4 different Steam accounts for me and my kids. This is to ensure they don't play some of my games that don't have multiple profile options where I don't want my progress altered and since many of the games can be shared within Steam thanks to the Family Share feature, it works well. Sadly This game was not one of those games allowed to be shared through different Steam accounts so a second copy was required. But a new problem was created when I purchased the second copy and this one caused harm to one of my profiles. 

Basically depending on who was playing and on which PC, we would log into a specific Steam account to play on our profiles. The problem becomes the local save files in the game. These save files are not created independently by each Steam account, they are created in general by the game itself. In essence it cannot distinguish between Steam accounts, it is solely dependent on these save files to play the game and thus no matter which Steam account is logged in the same profiles will remain. So, every time we switch Steam accounts and download the cloud save files the ones on the PC get replaced. However, if whomever switches account accidentally chooses the local files over the cloud saves and the last account used was the previous one the cloud saves then revert to progress on the local files and any progress made on the second account that was saved in the cloud is lost. 

This already happened to me. I lost 20 ingame days worth of progress which made me lose a lot of items and changes I had made in the game. It's not the end of the world as I was able to recover most of what I lost but it took time just as it did before and there were still things I was not able to recover due to the nature of the game and how I wasn't about to repeat all the same things I did before to acquire that which I lost. 

Here's my goal:

Since the game will not save my profiles the same way, say, Call Of Duty does where I can play Call Of Duty on any PC with Steam and always have my progress saved and unchanged as long as I use the same account I always use, I have to rely on the local save files to maintain my progress and thus have to find a way to do my own backup of these files. My solution  is to use a cloud service like Google Drive and the Backup And Sync software to backup these files to the cloud so that if this mistake ever happens again I can simply go to my Google Drive and download the save files from my last backup and recover what was lost. But I have an issue with this setup as well. The way this backup works is the same and the Steam cloud backup works. It simply replaces the old files with the new ones thus not eliminating the problem but instead duplicating it.

What I need is a feature I believe Google Docs has, the ability to create an individual folder for every backup (I believe Google Docs creates a backup of the original files that it then allows you to access to restore incase you make mistakes on the updated doc) Backup And Sync does labeled with the date and time thus backing up my save files without deleting the previous ones. That way it will save the files regardless of the account logged in. Granted there would likely be no way of knowing which folder belongs to which account but considering I would likely only need to go back a day or two at most there would be perhaps no more than 4 to 6 folders to check to find the right save files. But I have not been able to figure out if this can be done with the Backup And Sync app for Google Drive. I would like for someone to tell me if it can be done or if there is an alternative cloud service that can do this like Dropbox or OneDrive, heck, I'll even take software that will create local backups on my PC with this feature that I can then upload to the cloud separately from the game folder. 

Thanks in advance.