Playstation 3?

I work for Sony, but I still haven't seen any PS3 stuff around... not even internal announcements, probably only 1 or 2 departments in Japan ever seen it in action.

Just got a PSX this week to play with, though it kinda sucks because the whole damn thing is japanese.... and that is 1 of many languages I don't speak. Still it is a nice toy. Looking forward for the european release of the PSX.

yeah so am i......it'll keep loosers like you of the streets therefore when we go clubbing there wont be sarcastic nerds running about which in turn will decrease the crime and cassualty rates.

yeah so am i......it'll keep loosers like you of the streets therefore when we go clubbing there wont be sarcastic nerds running about which in turn will decrease the crime and cassualty rates.

Eh?

lol

LOL???? Im serious, just send it to my address, message me on aim and ill give it to you. dont forget either, ill hold you resposable. lol , i wonder how much it will be. hmmmmm well its ok im not buying it you are lol. hehehehehehe thanx in advance.

(Goten)

I swear I'll never forgive Sony if PS3 only has two controller ports. It's OK to make the mistake once, twice is bad, but three times is unacceptable. I know they make multitaps and it's a friggin retarded idea. Four is the magic number, not two, five or eight.

Has there yet been a Playstation game that actually supports eight people per console?!

i dont have any problem w/ only 2 port, most games are only 1 or 2 players, and i have never needed 3+, and i rarely ever use the 2nd port, i fu wanna play bigger games the pay for the damn port, y should they charge more for a feature, and spend time on developing it when they know only about 15% of people will actually use? and they can make money off of pople buying the adapters