Superbowl Censor

well, i was watching it....and remember when something happened and they showed stats saying "something was on the middle of the field"

then a few moments later, greg (announcer, i think thats his name) said something along the lines of "naked _____"

well, i just heard on the news that it was someone streaking...did anyone else notice this?

p.s. Congrats to NE P

Yeah I noticed the same thing-- they never show that stuff on live TV..they usually cut to some stats or something.

I also noticed on my DirecTV feed that the audio was not in sync with the video...I heard touchdown everytime before the receiver made the catch.

Yeah, it was a naked guy. I didn't get to see it very well, I missed it and then my friends mentioned it. You could see security chasing him in the background. LOL.

I never want to hear you say "I didn't get to see it very well, I missed it" again. It sounds like you WANTED to see him naked.

While looking at the 'boob slip' I noticed that picture too. I wish I would have thought of that.

No, the reason they don't show those people is so that the "fame" from being on tv will not encourage them to run out on the field.

LOL ya that seems to be working real well. :rolleyes:

She said Roberts got into the game with a legitimate ticket

uhh.................... so where was this "extra" security to prevent just that from happening?.......... as in.... people running onto the field........ (aka, terrorists with bombs strapped to them)

The extra security is to keep them from getting into the statdium, although I will admit that I have no idea how you can get onto the sideline from the stands without being noticed. When they first got ready for the kickoff you can see him coming into the bottom of the screen. Then he runs out to the middle. I was suprised it took them that long to cut to something else.

I miss all the good stuff, didn't see Jackson or this. Too busy eating nachos and making fun of my friends for being... my friends ;)

there is always a 3 - 5 second lag on satellite versus cable..

on big important games.. especially NBA i have the phone on w/ my cousin cuz he has cable and i got directv.. and he tells me what's going to happen before i see or hear it on my screen..

you can see the picture of the naked guy in the "janet" thread.. i don't know which page it was one.. but i'm sure it's somewhere between pages 5 - 12 :unsure:

but it's a picture of a naked guy.. who'd want to see it anyway? :x

on big important games.. especially NBA i have the phone on w/ my cousin cuz he has cable and i got directv.. and he tells me what's going to happen before i see or hear it on my screen..

i'll always remember when me and my friend used to watch the same tv shows at the same time and talk over the phone at the same time. i have cable and my friend has satellite. so anyway, i'd often start laughing for no apparent reason, and in my ear i'd hear "what? what? what's so funny? what are you laughing..." and then he'd start laughing too :laugh: ahh, good times :happy:

uhh.................... so where was this "extra" security to prevent just that from happening?.......... as in.... people running onto the field........ (aka, terrorists with bombs strapped to them)

Well, the extra security would be stopping people with bombs from entering the stadium.

A lot of people were allowed on the field for the halftime show, and this guy probably took advantage of the brief shift in security as people were still clearing off and whatever right before the second half started to get onto the field. Heck, he might have already been on the field (clothed) during the halftime show.

It's not too hard to streak at various sporting events if you don't mind getting tossed in jail and whatever. Won't be "rewarded" by being shown on television. Pretty darn unlikely you'll get in strapped-on bombs and stuff though.

i watched it on cable...there was a lag there too.