Car misfireing

Hi iv just gone out in my car a focus elle 1.6 16v 2002 and its misfiring a little bit and losing power I checked the oil and it was empty but no oil light came on just the misfiring and now engine manegment light is on what do I do?? 

6 minutes ago, Dan anderson said:

Hi iv just gone out in my car a focus elle 1.6 16v 2002 and its misfiring a little bit and losing power I checked the oil and it was empty but no oil light came on just the misfiring and now engine manegment light is on what do I do?? 

<Moved to The Neobahn>

Unfortunately I don't drive or own a car so I can't help, but I've moved your thread to the appropriate forum where others should be able to help you. Welcome to Neowin!

Take it to an auto shop and have them see what code it is throwing with a OBD scanner.  Car misfires could be the spark plugs, spark plug wires, distributor/coil pack, ignition system (EGR valve, fuel filter, fuel injectors, etc), vacuum lines, manifold gaskets, timing belt, etc.  Changing the oil will not help (though you obviously should maintain a regular oil change schedule).

Way too many possibilities ... which is why you should see what codes the car is throwing.  If you want to go at it blindly, start with the sparkie sparks (spark plugs, spark wires, and ignition coil).

With so many sensors that can control fuel and spark, it is very difficult to tell without codes what could the cause be.  

It could be bad plugs, it could be the coil or coil pack, it could be Mass Air Flow sensor, it could be bad O2 sensors, it could be throttle body sensor, it could be, Idle Air Intake Sensor, it could be fuel pump, it could be fuel filter, it could be fuel sock, it could be a clogged injector, it could be crank position sensor, it could be camshaft sensor, it  could be etc.