All New Mazda 3 Debuts at LA Motor Show

I don't often post here, but I have the current Mazda 3 and love the drive of it. Really excited for this car and looking through some of the pictures and information, this is going to be a great car and one that will be giving other hatchbacks a run for their money.

The all-new Mazda 3 hatch has made its public debut at the Los Angeles Motor Show, and features a revolutionary petrol engine

The family hatchback market is looking more cut-throat than ever, thanks to the arrivals of an all-new Ford Focus and the latest Kia Ceed in the past few months. And now Mazda has unveiled another strong contender in the shape of the new 3, which has made its debut at this week’s Los Angeles Motor Show.

Read more

img_20181127_195856.jpg?itok=RrhXg9IK

img_20181127_200859.jpg?itok=sErb8Ksf

04_38.jpg?itok=6ZRU-CEH

There are more photos in the source above. 

One thing that really has me interested in the new SkyActiv-X engine. Supposedly being able to use petrol but work like a diesel engine (using pressure and heat to ignite the fuel rather than a spark plug). Mazda have claimed their able to achieve a 30% increase in fuel efficiency.

Mazda got back! that's a seriously puckered hatch.

that interior looks really nice, but man, i hate that circular steering wheel air bag.

my wife drives a Mazda 3. i really like it. she's had it for 5yrs and hasnt had any mechanical issues w/ it. interior is well built, albeit simplistic. it's really fun to drive too.

Looks too much like the CX3 though...

We have a 2010 Mazda 3, 2012 Mazda 5 and 2018 Mazda CX-9 Signature Edition :D 

• 2 weeks later...