• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Good 'to do list' app that can be integrated with Windows?

Question

Technique    31

Next year i want to try and be more organised and not keep putting stuff off. This year i've been way too forgetful and i end up taking time off work, having more than too much to do and being Pd off that i didn't get it all done whereas if i'd just chipped away at it it'd have been fine. I remember tasks but then instantly forget them (and some times i'm not joking, i'll forget within a second of them coming to me as crazy as that sounds) so when i get the chance i need to note this stuff down. I've started carrying paper & a pen with me at work for this reason.

But i don't just want a to do list app, i want one that can be integrated with Windows if you can recommend any? I'll give you an example of what i'm talking about...

KeePass. Many of you are familiar with that as a username/password storage program within Windows right? I'd been using it years. Then i found that they also do an app for the iPhone. So i dropped the file with all my passwords in to my Google Drive, opened it up on my iPhone & saved it to the KeePass app. Job done.

Something along those lines, but in a 'to-do-list' style.

Something better than just plain old notes too.

6 answers to this question

Mindovermaster    1,602

Technique, stop it... Use a spreadsheet...

metallithrax    518

Wunderlist

• Like 1

Technique    31
14 hours ago, Mindovermaster said:

Technique, stop it... Use a spreadsheet...

Look, please just block me or something because as much of a nuisance as i clearly am to you trust me you're 10x that to me with this following me around with your whinging and moaning that you CHOOSE to do about absolutely everything that i say.

Remember, nobody is putting a gun to your head telling you to open my threads when i clearly irritate you so much.

14 hours ago, metallithrax said:

Wunderlist

I did a bit of Googling and found that last night & it seemed quite decent. Just wondered if there was something better perhaps but yeah it seems to tick the boxes. Thank you.

Somnus    19

I use Sticky Notes.

Every night I make my next days to do list in a sticky note; when I wake up in the morning it's there on my desktop ready to get whittled down. And it comes with Windows..

goretsky    964

Hello,

Are you looking for something like Todoist?  Or maybe a Pastebin Pro account)?

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Technique    31
On 1/11/2019 at 2:55 AM, goretsky said:

Hello,

Are you looking for something like Todoist?  Or maybe a Pastebin Pro account)?

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Hi

Thanks for the reply. Just to say that i've downloaded Wunderlist and find that it ticks all my boxes pretty much.

• Like 1