Electronic Duster Question

Hi All

Bought an Electronic duster for Christmas,  XPOWER A-2 Airrow Pro Multi-Use Electric Computer Duster Dryer Air Pump Blower,  I know to hold the fan blades still with a pencil or small screwdriver,  and make sure PC unplugged,  is there anything else I should be concerned on with this?   

I assume this will get System completely clean just like it was from factory, been that my Compressed air cans can reach and probably get video card fan better

Oh excellent then, just wanted to make sure on that aspect there.    Thank you all so much

On 12/26/2018 at 7:44 PM, bikeman25 said:

Oh excellent then, just wanted to make sure on that aspect there.    Thank you all so much

If the device is electric and more powerful than compressed air cans, then that sounds powerful.

You might want to be careful with grounding and also magnetic fields.

Yeah I held it back further than I did the former compressed air cans, and used a pencil to keep the fan blades steady.    Desktop ran perfectly fine afterwards,  extremely careful when I use the machine though,  one more Desktop to use it on soon,  again with the same precautions as first Desktop and think all should be fine hopefully

• Like 1

as well as using a data vac I use wd40 (or any ECC) to release any grime in the fan bearings too

I’ve got one of those XPOWER blowers. Not only is it great for cleaning out the case and fans, it’s also good for any other dusting jobs around the house and is powerful enough to blow leaves out of the garage.

I know it sounds funny, but in effect is no different than a can of compressed air except there is no resude. 

It really does clean a pc well. It's especially good for fans and areas that you can't get to like inside the psu and around switches and wires. 

These devices are also much smaller than a leaf blower they are hand held and designed for electronic use